These are all fictional Charaters
- Mr. 409
- Our fearless leaders of the Machine Shop. 3200 1987
- Big George getting ready to go ask the employees to work overtime.
- Taking the Boss's place for the week, (thats what he thinks).
- To this day, this gentlman still trys to convince people that hot coolant desrtoyed his part and cutter.
- Barb learns the difference between G90 and G91.
- Big George addresses the Show and Tell meeting.
- Super Mike NC Programming God !
- Big George with Santa after spending the week as the General supervisor.
- Mike becomes a Supervisor.
- Jim the king of E.C.D.'s or as we call him Elvis.
- Ask Carl any question, any question at all and you will hear...........
- These two gentlemen show how to keep cool in the Machine shop during the hot Seattle summer of 1989.
- These were the best of the best, General Supervison at it's best! 1988.
- The wild bunch.
- Curt sets the supervison straight.
- Curt take Dave for a sking lesson.
Many more to be added